Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't forget to scrap the bad.


When thinking of your scrapbooking pages and albums, don’t forget the bad times. I remember a few years back when my husband was having some heart troubles a friend telling me not to forget to scrap the bad times. We generally think of the good and happy times, when in reality we have bad times also that define our lives. My scrapbook pages included some of the different types of doctors that attended to my husband; cardiologist, electro physiologist, and his primary physician. Then there were the tests; stress tests, nuclear stress test, blood work, many EKG’s, and EEG’s. Embellishments included doctor’s appointment cards, electrodes (from wearing the heart monitor), unused prescription cards, and heart stickers. So don’t forget the bad times when you are scrap booking, whether is be broken bones, the loss of a family member or friend, or whatever it may be. My son hid his under-aged drinking citation because he knew what I was thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment